We are a well-established and fast-growing sign manufacturing company. We provide a full range of signage products and service solutions to both North and South Carolina. Our success is driven by a strong focus on product quality and highest standards of customer service.
Are you a sales superstar and can you prove it?
We are looking for a sign sales person who is an overachiever and can produce while also focusing on reaching out to potential leads in our geographic market (<90 miles from Charlotte). Makes phone calls, networks and sends emails to secure new business. Actively promotes the company product lines, across commercial signage and promotional advertising.
Candidate must demonstrate an aptitude for problem-solving and an ability to determine solutions for customers.
Must be results-orientated and able to work both, independently and within a team environment.
Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will contact new potential customers weekly via phone, walk ins and emails and maintain a pipeline/CRM with customer contact information
- Demonstrates Artisan’s products and services to existing and potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Performs site surveys as needed
- Maintains and updates commission log weekly
- Creates sales goals and reports on totals monthly
- Maintains a list of strategic account targets
- Works with in house design team and estimating team to provide information to the customer in order to emails quotes and/or job status
- Work with marketing team on advertising efforts to maximize sales potential
- Provides customers with revisions to artwork and/or quote
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Performs job order data entry and job updates in Artisan’s order entry system
- Performs person to person estimates in our office
- Meets with customers at their office/job site
- Assists production in prioritizing jobs based on customer expectations
- Resolves any customer complaints/issues
- Attends networking functions
Previous sign experience is recommended but not required.
Please respond with resume and qualifications to be considered for an in person interview.
Company paid holidays, vacation, medical benefits, 401K and gym membership are available.
Artisan Signs and Graphics is a locally owned and operated marketing and advertising company servicing the Southeastern United States since 1993. Artisan specializes in creatively branding companies through in-house manufacturing and printing on all types of products, such as interior, exterior and directional signage. For two years running, Artisan Signs and Graphics was proud to have made the Inc 5000 as one of America's 5,000 fastest growing companies.
More information can be found by visiting our website: https://artisansignsandgraphics.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year