Entry Level Sign Installer
Looking for a new career with growth potential? We are looking for people who enjoy hands on work, being outside and are interested in learning a new trade installing various types of signage.
Candidate is required to possess the following skills:
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Basic carpentry skills and use of power tools
- Ability to operate hand tools – drill, screw driver, level, post hole diggers, tamping iron, ratchet tools, allen wrenches, etc
- Ability to work at heights as job requires
- Cell phone
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Onsite customer service
- Detail oriented
- Willingness to learn industry techniques and best practices
- Team player
- Ability to lift 75+lbs, work outside in the elements and be responsible for maintenance and proper use of company property
- Available for occasional travel and overtime
Salary dependent on experience. Company paid holidays, 2 weeks paid vacation, medical benefits, 401K and free gym membership.
Please respond with resume and qualifications to be considered for an in person interview.
Artisan Signs and Graphics is a locally owned and operated marketing and advertising company servicing the Southeastern United States since 1993. Artisan specializes in creatively branding companies through in-house manufacturing and printing on all types of products, such as interior, exterior and directional signage. For two years running, Artisan Signs and Graphics was proud to have made the Inc 5000 as one of America's 5,000 fastest growing companies.
More information can be found by visiting our website: https://artisansignsandgraphics.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $14.00 /hour