Employee should be a qualified Account Project Manager, providing support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries. The Account Project Manager will free up sales representatives from administrative duties and project management roles to increase their available “selling” time.
The employee will be an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. The ability to understand and interpret sales is a bonus. The employee must perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, the employee should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations and follow through with jobs in process to ensure quality and delivery.
- Assisting in the estimating process, and input of critical project data. Become a “go to” resource for active project information.
- Review orders and specific customer requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
- Meeting with internal department managers and key personnel to ensure job quality, and effective customer communications.
- Support outside sales in presentations, occasionally meeting face to face with clients on site at Artisan.
- Providing troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Become proficient in all software systems including estimating, project management and CRM.
- Providing data and guides to help the sales team
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators
- Proven work experience as a Account Project Manager or Sales support associate
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- BA / BS degree in Business, Marketing relevant field a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Please respond with resume and qualifications to be considered for an in person interview.
Company paid holidays, vacation, medical benefits, 401K and gym membership are available.
Artisan Signs and Graphics is a locally owned and operated marketing and advertising company servicing the Southeastern United States since 1993. Artisan specializes in creatively branding companies through in-house manufacturing and printing on all types of products, such as interior, exterior and directional signage. For two years running, Artisan Signs and Graphics was proud to have made the Inc 5000 as one of America's 5,000 fastest growing companies.
More information can be found by visiting our website: https://artisansignsandgraphics.com
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year