Summary: Builds and installs custom signs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricates, builds, welds, paints, repairs, trouble-shoots, installs, and removes ALL types of signs
- Performs in-house shop equipment maintenance
- Sign and miscellaneous assembly
- Sign painting
- Performs shop cleanup and organization
- Maintains inventory of shop supplies – bolts, paints, cleaners, etc
- Responsible for some deliveries and pickup of materials
- Performs on site installation for specific jobs
- Provides training and support for installers and the in-house production team
- Performs building maintenance as needed
- Supervises part-time help when available
- Helps co-workers with work, machine maintenance, set-up for new jobs, suggestions and knowledge
- Building maintenance – Plumbing, Electrical, Painting, Heat & A/C, Construction, Cleaning, Lighting, Small projects and repairs
High school education or general education degree (GED); or two to four years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must regularly lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
Assorted power tools
Please respond with resume and qualifications to be considered for an in person interview.
Company paid holidays, vacation, medical benefits, 401K and gym membership are available.
Artisan Signs and Graphics is a locally owned and operated marketing and advertising company servicing the Southeastern United States since 1993. Artisan specializes in creatively branding companies through in-house manufacturing and printing on all types of products, such as interior, exterior and directional signage. For two years running, Artisan Signs and Graphics was proud to have made the Inc 5000 as one of America's 5,000 fastest growing companies.
More information can be found by visiting our website: https://artisansignsandgraphics.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour