Weekend Sign Installer
Job Title: Weekend Directional Sign Installer
Reports To: Installation Manager
Summary: Performs installing and removal of weekend directional signs for assigned sign route(s). Job is part-time, contract based and weekends only
- Charlotte, NC
- Raleigh/Triangle, NC
- Greensboro/Triad, NC
- Coastal/Wilmington NC
- Fayetteville, NC
- Columbia, SC
- Greenville/Spartanburg, SC
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Charleston, SC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Place and pick up weekend signs per assigned sign route(s)
- Place and pick up signs within time limits (Place-Friday 6:00pm or later) (Pick up-No earlier than 6:00pm)
- Must be able to get in and out of vehicle several times per weekend
- Must be able to place and remove signs to and from wooden stakes
- Must be able to drive wooden stakes into ground when needed
- Signs must go out every weekend.
- Must adhere to all local zoning laws pertaining to placement of signs
- Must report all losses of signs the following Monday so that new signs can be printed and replaced in a timely manner
- Must be able to read multiple maps that pertain to your route(s)
- All signs will be numbered to coincide with route(s). Installers will be responsible to number all losses.
- All installers will train a backup in case of emergencies.
- All losses and wooden stake replacement will be directed to your Territory Manager as soon as possible
Must have a valid NC driver’s license. Must have access to a pickup truck or similar SUV that can accommodate sign containers with several signs, wooden stakes, and all tools required to complete tasks.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Training will be provided so that you can get familiar with your assigned route. Also, demonstrations of wooden stake placement and proper installation of signs will be provided.
Job is a 1099 contract position.