Job Title: Installation Technician
Reports To: Production Manager
Summary: Coordinates and installs signs, prepares and fabricates signage by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs signs on buildings, interiors, exteriors. Digs holes for post and panels.
- Minor fabrication of signs
- Performs delivery, shipping and receiving duties
- Obtains the materials such as hardware/substrates
- Cleans up and maintains shop and storage area
- Maintains tools and power equipment.
- Maintains company vehicles
- Works on ladders and heights
High School Diploma and basic carpentry skills.
Valid Driver’s License.