Magnetic truck signs are a useful tool for business advertising and fleet vehicle identification
• Ideal for application on cars, trucks and vans.
• Magnetic signs hold tightly to any metallic surface and resist weather elements.
• Printed on 30 mil. magnetic stock.
• Features full-color UV ink to last.
• Add your logo, photo or other artwork to make your graphics stand out.
• Large selection of ink colors and typestyles available.
• NOTE: Doors and panels on some vehicles are not made of steel. Magnetic signs will not work on aluminum and plastic surfaces.
o To guard against moisture and dirt buildup between the magnet and the metal surface (particularly on outdoor applications), remove the magnet at regular intervals. Clean both the magnet and metal surface with mild detergent; wipe with a soft cloth or allow to air-dry. (For vehicle-mounted signs, remove and clean weekly.)
o After waxing and polishing vehicle, allow 2 days for wax to cure before applying magnets.
o When not using signs, keep signs in a clean, dry place.
o Store rolled signs on end to keep it from developing flat spots.
o Store rolled signs on end with the printed or vinyl side out. No tighter than 4 inch diameter roll.
o Stack flat magnetic signs on a level surface. Avoid placing objects (such as cartons) on top that could damage the face; do not stack with magnetic sides facing each other.
Artisan Graphics has been a locally owned and operated company servicing the greater Charlotte, Lake Norman and Triad areas since 1993. Artisan’s focus has always been on branding companies through in-house manufacturing and printing of logos on all types of products, from large outdoor signage to paper printing to apparel decorating, such as screenprint and embroidery.